2020 NEET Registration Form will be available from December 2, 2019. Intermediate / (10+2) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. After that, the qualifying exam can apply online at ntaneet.nic.in
- NTA will conduct NEET 2020 on July 26, 2020 in pen paper mode.
- PWD candidates can also apply for the medical exam.
- Therefore, Registration fee will be same (General/ OBC: INR 1400 and SC/ ST: INR 750).
- The last date to make payment for the examination will be in December 31, 2019.
- After that, filling in the online form, a one-time form correction facility will be provided to rectify the same. In case, an applicant makes any error or mistake while.
- For instance, Correction Date start next 5-10 Days, after finising the NEET Registration.
Above all, Read on to know more about the registration dates. Similarly, the procedure, and other related information.
NEET 2020 Registration Important Dates
|Neet Registation Events||Important Dates||Most Important Links|
|Release of NEET 2020 Notification||November 2nd Week 2019 (Tentative)||Nta Official Site|
|Release of NEET Application Form 2020||December 2, 2019||Nta Official Site|
|Last day of NEET 2020 Registration||December 31, 2019||Nta Official Site|
|Application Form Correction Date||January, 2020(May be Second Week)||Nta Official Site|
|NEET 2020 Admit Card Releases Date||May Last Week, 2020||Nta Official Site|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||July 26, 2020||Nta Official Site|
|NEET 2020 Result will release Date||3 Week August, 2020||Nta Official Site|
|NEET Counselling Shedules||August, 2020||Nta Official Site|
Finally, NTA has announced the exam dates for NEET 2020 examination. In addition, Candidates can check the table below. However, to know about all the important dates of NEET 2020:
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In other words, Students are eligible to apply for NEET 2020 or not. After that, Candidates can know the detailed NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria from below:
Leave Your Comment Here